Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 7:08:12 AM EDT
Typical Jodie Foster fare.  She plays a hysterical mother who is duped, then gets the upper hand and wins in the end.

But I did enjoy the film.  Peter Sarsgaard did a good job, I'm really digging him these days.  Sean Bean's role was a bit small, but he played it well.  I think Sean Bean should be in every film ever made.  He's that damn good.

Well worth a watch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think Sean Bean should be in every film ever made.  He's that damn good.

Yeah, but did he make it to the end of this movie, or was he summarily disposed of before then one way or another like usual?  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Really good WE-know-she's-not-crazy-but-then-what-the-hell-IS-going-on? movie that gets a little too predictable at the end (which Sean Bean DOES make it to).
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When I saw the trailers just prior to its theatrical release I thought it looked like that Julianne Moore movie where she lost her son, The Forgotten(?). The press people for should probably be slapped for that. It made me want to stay home.

Now that it's available for rent I'll pick it up on two-fer night, maybe. The trailers still look the same.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard Red Eye, similar type of movie that came out at about the same time, is a lot better.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Red Eye was a decent film.  Cilian Murphy was pretty good.  Just not much of a story there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Even Jodie Foster's always-on-the-mark acting couldn't save this film.  Saw it in theaters; very forgettable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top