Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:38:35 PM EDT
I'll letcha know.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Please.  I'm looking forward to it myself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
God damn that movie is funny. Gonna get it as soon as I get a chance.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Very, very funny. Not some spoon-fed hollywood hack formula crap that studio monkeys think you'll lap up, but stuff that comics themselves find funny. The sickest, most perverted sh*t you can imagine told as though it's the most natural thing in the world.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
>>>>SPOILERS<<<<

Watching it right now.

Billy the mime was pretty funny.

Andy Dick and that other guy defining rusty trombones, felching, dirty sanchezes, etc...space docking

Bill Maher.... "...The Osbournes"

Andy Richter and Doug Stanhope telling to joke to the infant children...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
There are spoilers POSSIBLE? plot points- the joke. thats it. you arent giving away anything dude
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I was not impressed.  But I had high expectations.

The mime was the funniest IMO.  Or mostly the expressions of the people walking on the street behind him.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:16:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought the puppet guy was pretty funny. But I thought it was funny because his ventriloquism sucked, the puppet was really junky looking, and it's funny seeing a puppet say "Ever notice when you kick your girlfriend in the cunt she calls the cops?"

The joke itself and the way they told it for the most part got old pretty fast. They all say piss shit and puke... oh hahah. The unique delivery of the different comics is more funny than the joke itself.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I think as far as cool factor goes the card trick guy was badass
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Kevin Pollack tells the joke as Christoper Walken in the main film and as Albert Brooks in the "More From the Comedians" bonus feature.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Kevin Pollack tells the joke as Christoper Walken in the main film and as Albert Brooks in the "More From the Comedians" bonus feature.

I think Jay Mohr does a better Christopher Walken. I like Kevin Pollack's Captain Kirk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top