Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 5:20:57 PM EDT
IMDb Link

I don't know about anyone else on this forum, but I loved this series so damned much and it totally sucked when they canned the series.

Not to mention my heart was broken knowing I wouldn't get to see Jane Badler (Diana) anymore. I had the biggest boy-crush on her... wayyyy bigger than Princess Leia or any other TV/movie chic.

The two television movies rocked so much and are still awesome to watch today (if not a little cheesey at times in the SF/X department).

So if this actually becomes a reality I can only assume I won't be the only one totally ripped to see this.

And from a gun lovers POV... I thought and still think the alien visitor's laser pistols were the coolest looking sci-fi guns ever.

Diana w/ Gun 1
Diana w/ Gun 2
Toy gun

ps... don't give me any BOTD IBLT crap. She's totally clothed and the pictures are more for the gun.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I see pie ....THIGH!

Not no mo...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Is her vest-looking thing made of reptilian alien hide?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I had one in the V packageing . Damn I loved that show . I still have the first movie on DVD and a few of the books .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I had one in the V packageing . Damn I loved that show . I still have the first movie on DVD and a few of the books .

You know... I remember seeing it at Kay Bee Toys and thinking it was teh ghey because it was the rifle, not the pistol. I didn't know it came apart.

I've been half tempted to buy that crappy toy, but it's a bit pricey... plus that site is way outdated.. they probably don't even sell it anymore.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:41:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I forgot how big her hair was.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top