Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:56:33 PM EDT
IMDb
Official Site

Yeah, I know... why would I rent this?

Well, I felt like a really stupid mindless "horror" movie. Plus, some of the parts shown in the previews intrigued me.

For the most part it was pretty dumb. But there were some scenes that were surprisingly brutal (for lack of better word). The crazy glue and wire cutters come to mind.

I thought Paris Hilton's performance was a lot better than I ever would have expected. Not saying she'd ever win an award but she was on par with the rest of the cast. Plus, in a few scenes she looked pretty good.... particularly her ass. I'm not very fond of her in general so this was a surprise.

Trivia: Paris Hilton did not have to audition - she was the director's only choice for her role. The rest of the cast was built around her.

I mainly wanted to see the wax effects. Some were pretty bizarre and the end was pretty cool to watch. Almost nightmarish (running up melting stairs).

Overall I wasn't disappointed... mainly because I went into it expecting nothing but a stupid movie... and got slightly more... not quite stupid... just dumb.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be....elisha cuthbert is way hotter than paris
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah paris getting a big pole shoved into her head  never seen that on film before
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be....elisha cuthbert is way hotter than paris

I find Elisha Cuthbert irritating... probably because of her in "24". In that movie I'd have hit Paris first.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
It's worth seeing just to see Paris's character die. Hopefully it will inspire some nut to do it for real. Not that I advocate violence, mind you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1
these were my thoughts exactly.  elisha just does it for me.  and, the movie was entertaining.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Hells yes, Elisha looks much better then crackhead Paris, I'd still hit either of them though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top