Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 12:02:35 AM EDT
Waited forever for this one to hit the cheap shelf at the video store.  Finally did and I rented it yesterday.

And it was nothing like what I expected.  In other words, it was crap.  Well, I pretty much figured it would be crap, but not as crappy as it was.  Bob the Butler was better.

Perhaps those in the film were right, the world would be better off if Pauly Shore was dead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit, you got my hopes up.  Fuck.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:48:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1

Dammit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1,000,000,000  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000,000  

Me too.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Colt_SBR/57985sm.gif  

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I actually thought it had some pretty damn funny spots.

1st you have to remember how low the budget was.  That explains the crappy camera work, etc.  That was my biggest problem with the movie, it just didn't look good visually.

I thought some golden spots were, the sleazy actors (Masden and Sizemore) making fun of eachother, and that Heidi Fleiss was actually in a scene in jail.  I also enjoyed the sheer number of big actors that were in the movie.  The only real bad acting was Pauly and his pal.

I think it was worth what I paid to watch it.  (On Demand for free, so my view is biased.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top