Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:48:19 AM EDT
Hollywood isn't just out of ideas, they seem to hate us to boot.

DAMON AND AFFLECK TO REMAKE CLASSIC WESTERN

Best pals MATT DAMON and BEN AFFLECK are teaming up on the big screen again to remake BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID.

The actors will take on the roles made famous by PAUL NEWMAN and ROBERT REDFORD in the 1969 classic.

Damon will reportedly play the Sundance Kid, while Affleck will recreate Newman's role as Butch Cassidy, according to America's OK! magazine.

www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/damon%20and%20affleck%20to%20remake%20classic%20western
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Technically, you can't remake a 'classic'....so don't expect much

Quoted:
Hollywood isn't just out of ideas, they seem to hate us to boot.

DAMON AND AFFLECK TO REMAKE CLASSIC WESTERN

Best pals MATT DAMON and BEN AFFLECK are teaming up on the big screen again to remake BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID.

The actors will take on the roles made famous by PAUL NEWMAN and ROBERT REDFORD in the 1969 classic.

Damon will reportedly play the Sundance Kid, while Affleck will recreate Newman's role as Butch Cassidy, according to America's OK! magazine.

www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/damon%20and%20affleck%20to%20remake%20classic%20western

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
"Butch...is that your dick in my ass?"
"I suppose it is."
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I did not enjoy paying money to watch Paul Newman ride a bicycle to the tune of "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head", I'm sure not going to pay to see Afflec do it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Damon is being poorly advised. He has at least made a few flicks that weren't huge piles of shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top