Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 6:39:00 PM EDT
... Batman Begins - See it

... I almost didn't pick this movie tonite because every prior Batman movie has sucked in my book

... The Batman legend has been revived! If you've given up on "Batman" movies, see this one if you see no other - I'm serious, it's that good!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Yup.

Easily the best of the series.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Batman is a freaking ninja.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
best batman movie by far
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yup.

Easily the best of the series.

+1
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
best batman movie by far

Agreed!

Watched it this evening with a friend who seems "movie starved" followed it up with Equilibrium as he seems to have become a Christian bale fan............. also excellent!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:25:38 AM EDT
[#6]
borrowed buddy's DVD of it, enjoyed it
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
... Batman Begins - See it

... I almost didn't pick this movie tonite because every prior Batman movie has sucked in my book

... The Batman legend has been revived! If you've given up on "Batman" movies, see this one if you see no other - I'm serious, it's that good!

You're 6 months late.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Watching it as we speak.....My son let me borrow it.....Thanks again people!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Agreed about it being the best.

I found the Fox cartoon of Batman years ago to be superior to all of the movie versons. Each was exponentially worse than the previous. The first batman wasn't too horible for an 80's movie. The rest sucked a big floppy donkey dick.
My wife made me watch this one and I loved it.

I hope they redo the batmans in this style and avoid the PG fluf.

-Steve
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I found the Fox cartoon of Batman years ago to be superior to all of the movie versons. Each was exponentially worse than the previous. The first batman wasn't too horible for an 80's movie. The rest sucked a big floppy donkey dick.
-Steve

+1

I am going to go find a copy of this.  What the hell. *shrug*
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I rented this during the break. Great flick, though the continuity errors from the comic series as well as the other movies (even the early ones) bothered me. Not enough to affect my enjoyment, but it wasn't perfect.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Begins, and the first Keaton film were outstanding.  The rest sucked, especially the Cloony disaster.  Schumacher, go to hell and die slowly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top