Posted: 12/18/2005 4:23:37 PM EDT
Holy shit this looks good
www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Holy shit this looks good
www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

Sweet!!! You are the man!! I never would have thought that would be out for at least a few more months.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't even know they had started filming until I saw a link for the trailer the other day
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Like any trailer for a movie I don't know much about I watch it in slow-mo to try to pic up some details.

The scene where Magneto is standing on a fallen tree talking to a large group of people (I assume bad mutants) Jean Grey is standing to the right of him in a red outfit. Guess at some point during the movie she switches sides.

I don't see anything that indicates that there will be any Sentinels in this one. I was really hoping they would go that route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top