Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 7:18:05 PM EDT
Decent.  Sappy, date-type flick.  Animation is good.  The story's a bit slow and silly.  Young kids will get some scares from parts, nothing major.  Skeletons fall apart, sing, dance, etc.  If you saw Nightmare before Christmas, then that age group would be ok with this flick.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I took my daughter to see it (her request).

I was... entertained.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to see it with a very good friend... Funny, both she and I had the same opinion at the end of the movie, the guy should've gone with the other one. That might be because of all those vampire movies she's got me watching, though...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Went to see it with a very good friend... Funny, both she and I had the same opinion at the end of the movie, the guy should've gone with the other one. That might be because of all those vampire movies she's got me watching, though...

Er, I dunno about you, but I prefer warm and a heartbeat in my females personally....

The entire living world was drawn so as to be as somber and depressing as possible.  There's virtually no color in it most of the time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top