Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 1:06:33 PM EDT
Hostage

Anyone see it?

Just finished watching it. Not too bad. I really had no idea what it was about aside from that at some point Bruce Willis' family is taken hostage.

The kid who played Mars did pretty good. If you look at some of the other movies he's been in and the pictures of him, he looks like a serious psycho compared to his "real" look.

Decent movie. Worth the wait for video.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got it on dvd, pretty decent film. The main bad kid (is that mars?) looked like he watched the crow a few times to many but it was pretty good. I like the house, that lock-down system was bad-ass.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The main bad kid (is that mars?) looked like he watched the crow a few times to many

I thought the same exact thing when he was walking down the hallway with the two molotav cocktails by his sides. The way his figure was silhouetted against the fire... man it was right out of the Crow.

I thought it was kinda dumb how the FBI team rolls in... but just the HRT guys... no supervising agents or anytihing like that. That would have seemed a little suspect to me... at least based on all the other movies I've seem where the FBI comes in.

I think they should have left the deleted scenes in... didn't seem like any of them dragged things out to much.

Oh... and the secret passages the kid was using.. that was sweet.

That reminds me. Didn you also think the man bad kid also seemed like one of the Aliens from the Alien movies when he was booking through the HVAC ducts?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure about those two scenes you mentioned, it's been a little while since I watched it. Might have to throw it in the dvd player tonight. The opening scene is rough for me, my son is about the same age as the kid that is in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top