Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:49:17 PM EDT
Ok this movie sucks so far, but how hot is Milla Jovavich??
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok this movie sucks so far, but how hot is Milla Jovavich??

Very, movie still sucks, game was better.  Better acting too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Both movies kinda blew in my opinion. I did not care for them much. The 2nd one leaves you thinking WTF a lot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never seen the games. So maybe that's why I thought the movies were pretty good. And I don't usually like zombie movies.

And Milla is a hottie. Needs a cheeseburger, but she's still a hottie.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Both movies "tried"..... but failed!  Both big budget, both losers............... games still good though!

They're planning further games as I type, so Res Evil 3, 4 and 5 could follow?

She should have more bruises that a dropped Jaffa by Episode 6!  

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The games ae awesome. I wish I had one of the new systems to play the newest version. The graphics are amazing.

I really like Resident Evil. I thought the story was decent. It obviously wasn't exactly like the game with all the puzzles and crap.

I think it would have been 10x better if it had way more gore. They definitely should have showed the guy that got cubed in little pieces on the floor.

The music was pretty cool too. I believe Marylin Manson scored it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top