Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 8:38:35 AM EDT
Thinking of seeing it tonight.  Decent reviews, only good looking thing out right now that might be clean.  (wife and I are getting sick of the gore and sex-filled movies)

www.redeye-themovie.com/index2.htm
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been playing here for a week, may have been held over but forgot to check when I was downtown.

Haven't seen a trailer for it, but the short review in the paper the other day didn't impress me much.

If it gets good reviews here I'll likely rent it when it comes out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw it.

I thought it was pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw it.

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I saw it.

Me too.

+1
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked it up until half way through then it just got boring. Seemed more like a tv show than a movie. Lame plot, lame characters.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]

I rarely post comments like this, but Rachel McAdams makes me weak in the knees
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#7]
It was very good, except for swapping airplane types in every shot, and she is very very HOT!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top