Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 3:52:06 PM EDT
finally got around to renting this
pretty decent, definitly crazy. Ending is a bit confusing. Towards the end there's a part that's very GTA3-ish
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it a long time ago. I recall liking it. Maybe I should check it out again for a refresher.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
haha, the end is a bit crazy. What is that the ATM reads to him? "Feed Me a Stray Cat" then the old lady walks up, and so it begins.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
haha, the end is a bit crazy. What is that the ATM reads to him? "Feed Me a Stray Cat" then the old lady walks up, and so it begins.

yeah
and I'm glad the old lady showed up. I can handle human on human violence all day long, but killing the dog got me, and I was afraid he'd actually kill the cat
Was that a Glock he had in that scene? When did Glock first sell handguns to civilians in America?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah
and I'm glad the old lady showed up. I can handle human on human violence all day long, but killing the dog got me, and I was afraid he'd actually kill the cat
Was that a Glock he had in that scene? When did Glock first sell handguns to civilians in America?

I believe it was a glock
The Movie was made in 2000, why would this be any issue?
www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Funniest damn sex scene I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah

I believe it was a glock
The Movie was made in 2000, why would this be any issue?
www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/

pretty sure the movie was set in the 80s
he kept talking about new albums that are from the 80s, and one guy predicted the japanese would own america by the end of the 90s
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw the movie and then read the book... you think the movie was crazy? They left out a lot of seriously f'ed up shit. The aquarium "scene" in the book comes to mind...

Awesome movie though. Christian Bale is cool as hell in most of what he's in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I saw the movie and then read the book... you think the movie was crazy? They left out a lot of seriously f'ed up shit. The aquarium "scene" in the book comes to mind...

Awesome movie though. Christian Bale is cool as hell in most of what he's in.

I'm thinking of getting the book from the library
I had never really paid any attention to him until Batman. then I saw the Shaft remake on tv and realized he was in that and I'm quickly becoming a fan
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:16:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Christian Bale is also in Reign of Fire and Equalibrium.

The scene revolving around the business cards in American Psycho just cracks me up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Christian Bale is also in Reign of Fire and Equalibrium.

The scene revolving around the business cards in American Psycho just cracks me up.

A great scene.

Reign of Fire had awesome potential to be a kick ass movie. If they had followed the initial decimation of the city instead of jumping ahead to the post-reign it would have been cooler. The story they went with could have been a sequel or something.

The dragon effects were top notch though. Coolest dragons I've scene thus far.

Equilibrium... all I have to say it gun-kata. Kick ass movie.

I still think he's also been the best Batman so far.

Anyone remember him from Empire of the Sun?
"P-51! Cadillac of the sky!"
"Learned a new word today. Atom bomb. It was like the God taking a photograph."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top