Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:53:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:00:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I actually saw that when it was in the theaters...

The chick is really cute!

If you can handle the foreign language/ English subtitles... it's a decent flick!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
That scene in your pics had the whole theater laughing thier asses off. Fukin owned!

The DVD has english language options.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:58:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup! The action in the movie was great! The guy actually has a new movie coming out. The title just escapes me now.

But that guy moves great! Can't get over the fact that in most of the action sequences that he performed, I don't think they used any "wires" on him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:33:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't find this damn movie on DVD anywhere, went to 3 places yesterday, all missing it.  Best Buy told me they're getting 68 copies in today or tommorrow, but other than that no store in Miami has a copy.

I don't think they used any "wires" on him.

That's part of the appeal of the movie, no wires.  Saw the guy on Fox & Friends when the movie opened.  They performed a stunt where the guy takes two steps, jumps on the shoulders of a line of people and runs across them.  Excellent in my book, looks like he defies physics.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:08:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, Yeah Tracker... But it hit me the other day that I missed release day, and wanted to watch it in like 10 minutes.  I found it yesterday, but couldn't find time to watch it yet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I took the movie home to Mom (Thai) and she lent it to some friends. Haven't seen it since. Oh, well, guess that's a good reason to get another copy for my house.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Saw this in Feb. at the Alamo Draft House...the entire theatre was howling and screaming at this flick it was crazy fun.  

The new flick has more of the same.  Looks fun.  Send me an IM for a link to the new flick's trailer if you haven't seen it yet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Funny, my brother was just raving about it the other day.  Didn't look terribly interesting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Funny, my brother was just raving about it the other day.  Didn't look terribly interesting.

It's a pure action flick....thin plot, awesome action.  Things to be aware of when watching movies you know?  But the action's awesome.    And your brother and I liked it.  So you should watch it.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Awesome Movie, next movie info in link, couldn't find trailer link just info.

http://www.tonyjaa.org/film_tyg.shtml
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Cool fight scenes... totally lame movie. It was probably about as ghey as Van Dams early movies like Bloodsport and Kickboxer.

The fighting technique of smashing the top of people's heads with an elbow and whatnot were certainly interesting. Not sure I believe people would get up so quickly from hits like those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top