Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
SO looking forward to this one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Hot chick + tight leather + guns = must see movie
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep - enjoyed the first one much more than I originally expected to...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I liked the first one!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Totally awesome !!! I loved the first one too!  Cate Beckinsale is hot!

I hope it does not disappoint like Blade Trinity! That sucked bigtime!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:46:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

???

Hot chick + guns = good movie.

I seem to recall a hot chick with a gun in Blade Trinity.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#9]
The firs one was pretty cool. Awsome werewolf effects. I loved the fight scene at the end between the hybrid and the vampire lord. Awesome.

Cool music.

Hope they don't screw the sequel up.

No trailer yet? Just a semi-animated site?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking forward to this one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I have been waiting to hear of an estimated date for a while now.  I enjoyed the first one as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#12]
She's almost too hot to look at.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Finally...love the special edition DVD of the first one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

heheh almost
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

heheh almost

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

heheh almost

She looked good in The Aviator... she put on some weight for the role she played... not weight as in fat rolls... just weight as in not looking like she needs to eat a sammich or ten. She's hot though. No doubt about it.

She was smokin in that Diet Coke commerciala little while back... where she's walking around the pool.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:20:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

???

Hot chick + guns = good movie.

I seem to recall a hot chick with a gun in Blade Trinity.  

Hahaha! Yup, Jessica Biel was the ONLY saving grace in that movie!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

That movie was god awful. The story was frickin dumb. I think Ryan Reynolds is a great actor, particularly in comedy roles. He has anatural comedic talent (which I hope someone realizes and uses him for the next Fletch movie).

Jessica Biel is a pretty girl and she pulled of the tough, action chic role very well. But that hasn't totally sold me on her as an actress yet.

Everyone else in Blade: Trinity pretty much sucks. Especially Parker Posey. I fvcking hate her.

If Underworld: Evolution is half as good as the original it'll still be 10x better than Blade: Trinity.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#20]
parker was my favorite part of that movie...the rest of the cast acted like they were just showing up for the check and parker was chewing scenery and scenes like James Tiberius fuckin Kirk.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Can't be any worse than the first one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I loved the first Underworld, always had a thing for Vampires. Can't wait, I hope she doesn't give up the H&K's.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#23]
The first one was cool because the vamps didn't stands much of a chance in hand ot hand against the werewolves: it was either shoot or run.

The backstory was interesting... shows vampire for what they are: liars and manipulators.

If you guys dig vampire stuff and you haven't already, check out the Necroscope books. If you don't get hooked on the first one (which I can't imagine) stick with them The Vampire World books are totally awesome.

I wish Peter Jackson would take a crack at making those in th emovies. I believe he is the only director capable of pulling it off after seeing what he did for LOTR.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The first one was cool because the vamps didn't stands much of a chance in hand ot hand against the werewolves: it was either shoot or run.

The backstory was interesting... shows vampire for what they are: liars and manipulators.

If you guys dig vampire stuff and you haven't already, check out the Necroscope books. If you don't get hooked on the first one (which I can't imagine) stick with them The Vampire World books are totally awesome.

I wish Peter Jackson would take a crack at making those in th emovies. I believe he is the only director capable of pulling it off after seeing what he did for LOTR.

Peter Jackson's specialty is actually horror.  I'm sure he could do it well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#26]
OH

MY

GOD

!!!!!!!

Daddy like.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh HELL yeah I will see that.  God I love Kate armed and in leather  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I could not even finish blade trinity.

Looking forward to the new underworld.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Not familiar with the books, but that sounds cool.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Saw the first one and read the book. Waiting patiently for the next one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Anybody know how they brought back Victor?  His head was cut in half the first time around, I would have believed that finished him for good.

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Anybody know how they brought back Victor?  His head was cut in half the first time around, I would have believed that finished him for good.

I don't think he's part of the "present day" storyline. From what I've read there's a lot of "history" storyline in this movie, and I'm guessing that will be where you see him. I doubt they'd "bring him back". That would be el lamo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#33]
www.horrormagazine.it/imgbank/NEWS/kateunderworldevol.jpg

The link won't work, but the pic ain't bad.  No guns, though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Aint that Victor?

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:04:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
www.horrormagazine.it/imgbank/NEWS/underworldevolution.jpg

www.horrormagazine.it/imgbank/NEWS/underworldframe.jpg
Aint that Victor?
www.horrormagazine.it/imgbank/NEWS/underworld00.nb.jpg

The first picture looks like it's probably from the sequel, and it probably goes along with my previous post about backstory.
The second and third pics look like they could be from the first movie.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Yep - enjoyed the first one much more than I originally expected to...

+1 I hope they don't fuck this up like the sequel to Resident Evil.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#37]
From what I'm reading, the first part of the movie is going to go heavily into the origins of the war between the vampires and lycans....this is why Viktor is in the sequel. He won't be in any of the "present day" stuff.

personally, Kate Beckinsale and full auto firepower, what's NOT to like? she even looks like she knows what she's doing, doesn't look like a total fool with the guns like some actresses might.

here's an excerpt from an interview with Kate from around the time she was promoting the first Underworld....

Q: So, do you like shooting guns?

Kate: Yeah, do you?

Q: I've never tried it.

Kate: Ah, okay.  It was really fun.  I turned out to be really good at it because I have huge hands like a man.  That's really the only trick, I realized.  If you have really small girls hands, trying to pick up a really big gun, well, you've got to be careful when you unload them and take out the cartridge.  I didn't have much training with the guns, but who knew?

and here's another one, no link because it's not online anymore:

Q: Did it make you want to keep up the martial arts training?

A: Funnily enough it made me want to carry on shooting guns. I really enjoyed doing that. Because we don't really have that gun culture over here, I didn't have that thing that a lot of American actresses have where they completely freak out when they pick up a gun. I took to it quite naturally, which I just thought was hilarious being from Chiswick. I could have gone my whole life not knowing that. It made me a very good parent though. Go to work and fire a bunch of guns and beat up some men then go home and you have endless patience. It also coincided with the time when my daughter started getting frightened about monsters and I could just say, 'well, you know mummy kills monsters every single day so you don't have to worry about it.'

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Looking forward to it.  The first one was an unexpected surprise!

And, guys, she's wearing leather and LATEX!  Mmmmm....hot girl with guns dressed in RUBBER!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Seen the latest trailer.
Click here
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I loved the first Underworld, always had a thing for Vampires. Can't wait, I hope she doesn't give up the H&K's.

Then check out Bram Stoker's Dracula with Anthony Hopkins, or the more recent Van Helsing. Plenty of them in those movies esp the female variety.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#41]
"Jessica Biel is a pretty girl and she pulled of the tough, action chic role very well. But that hasn't totally sold me on her as an actress yet."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++=======================

Look for her in the remake of TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE that came out about a year or two ago. She's in almost every scene, looks totally hot and pulls off the frightened chick roll very well. Plenty of shots with the just the right lighting to show off her best assets.
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yep! I liked the way that they tied together the backstory as well. But it ultimately came down to the servants vs the aristocrats, a Romeo & Juliet monster tale.  

I am a huge Necroscope fan....finished the series (all 14 books) with the last 6 this year.

No Expert
Link Posted: 11/3/2005 8:34:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Tagging for the "Necroscope" references.  I gotta check this out....

Woody
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 1:11:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Looking forward to it.  The first one was an unexpected surprise!

And, guys, she's wearing leather and LATEX!  Mmmmm....hot girl with guns dressed in RUBBER!  

PVC.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:09:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I am a huge Necroscope fan....finished the series (all 14 books) with the last 6 this year.

I started reading the newer ones with the "new" necroscope. Didn't finish it yet. After the vampire world trilogy with the twins it's hard to try to get back into it. That was almost my favorite part of the series.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#46]
god i love her
I have never really  been in awe of a woman but i was  almost dumbfounded for most of the first movie
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Yummy!
Link Posted: 11/7/2005 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#48]
anybody have a link for that trailer?  I've tried it on 4 different computers, including a friggin MAC, and it's busted.

And I still say it's latex, not just PVC.  Discuss.  Preferably with more photos of her in that outfit.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2005 3:02:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
anybody have a link for that trailer?  I've tried it on 4 different computers, including a friggin MAC, and it's busted.

And I still say it's latex, not just PVC.  Discuss.  Preferably with more photos of her in that outfit.  

In the Matrix, Carrie Ann Moss said they shopped at a bunch of S&M stores to find the right outfit. It was all PVC/vinyl/leather stuff, but in the end her Matrix suit was PVC IIRC. PVC is generally more durable than vinyl or leather, and cleans easier. Latex can shrink and can deteroriate when in contact with certain chemicals and compounds. PVC is generally *fairly* durable and chemical resistant. Just don't burn it... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a PVC/polyurethane mixture which is even stronger.
Link Posted: 11/7/2005 5:22:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Look up a few posts... I put the link up there. I just checked it and it works.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Archived [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Underworld: Evolution (Page 1 of 2)
Page General » Movies & Home Theaters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top