Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 7:43:08 AM EDT
Choose
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Show doesnt even run a full hour and 20 minutes of it is commercials.  You'll lucky to get 4 mins totla of action scenes, rest is fluff soap opera crap
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't vote because I don't think it sucks, but its not great either.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:52:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I didn't vote because I don't think it sucks, but its not great either.

+1

Needed a:  Moderately Acceptable for a War Show
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Realism -- or lack thereof -- aside, it's highly entertaining and doesn't sugar coat the sh*t. This week's episode, with a CO blowed up real good by an RPG and a hostage journalist beheaded on camera in the confusion of a CQB break-in was riviting, as was the last few minutes a few eeks ago where the surgical strike at a farmhouse cache of Stingers purposely betrayed an officer's promise that no one at the site would be harmed.

The stateside stuff IS a bit maudlin, though.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Your Poll Sucks

Do you work as a CNN Pollster? I think I recognize the style.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Fair entertainment.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#7]
there are other programs better in that time slot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top