Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 6:12:29 AM EDT
I'll probably have time to go see a movie this weekend - I like most Terry Gilliam flicks - but if I'm not mistaken - this movie looks to have the potential to descend into a whacky Ghostbuster-esque Ishtar.

So, any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the reviews I’ve seen say, or should I say, scream, “Stay away!  Stay away!  Unclean!  Unclean!”
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it has promise, but also looks like it might descend into suckiness.  

The trailers certainly haven't made it look all that worth paying theater money to see.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw it - wait for it to come out on rental.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#4]
"Stay away! Stay away! Unclean! Unclean!”
Saw it this weekend, lame very lame.
Should have walked, it didn't make sense and dragged on and on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather rent Iron Eagle III.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#6]
This movie is throwing me for a loop, I can't decide if I liked it or not really. It looked good I mean in the visual sense, it seemed slow and I was expecting a lot more monty pythonish silliness that wasn't really to be found. It had some very entertaining  moments and a few good laughs but I left the theatre when it was done thinking, 'What a strange movie'. I would say it's worth renting or catching on HBO or something, but I don't think it's really worth the 8$ I paid to see in the cinema, nor do I think I really want to watch it again, even for free, but I certainly didn't hate it and I can't complain about watching it really. I guess really I'm just indifferent to it, just something to kill an evening.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
It looks ok im going to wait for it on dvd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top