BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 8:39:04 PM EDT
Looks good.

Click
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Based on the comic, that girl needs to eat a cheesburger or something!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=380818

Looks like an invalid link to me.....

Forbidden by rating check
You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=380818 due to the policy of your organization.
If this is an error, then you should contact your local firewall administrator.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=380818

Looks like an invalid link to me.....

Forbidden by rating check
You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=380818 due to the policy of your organization.
If this is an error, then you should contact your local firewall administrator.

Works fine for me....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
But. but. she died in every episode in the first season.

In the original shorts, I got the impression that she was a clone.  It wasn't the same Aeon Flux that died every time.  The shorts were cool.  They screwed it up when they made the series.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Should have just made a full length animated movie... or maybe a ful length CGI-animated version... that would allow the best of both worlds. Real looking CGI "actors" that can be made to look more like the cartoon characters as well as not being held by any kind of physical limitations that a human actor has to deal with. The cartoon had some pretty freaky action in it that I don't think even the Matrix could compare to...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Ehhh, Charlize kind of ticked me off by insisting on a more covering outfit...this coming from a chick who bared it all including a very lovely bush in Devils Advocate....

Like people are going to be watching for her "acting"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Like people are going to be watching for her "acting"

She probably thinks she's above that after getting awards for playing a low-life murdering piece of trash. Remember, Hollyweirds don't think like normal people...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Never saw the shorts or comics.  Don't know what it is about.  Saw the trailer for the movie yesterday before Serenity.  I will probably go see it because Charlize Theron is smoking hot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top