Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 8:32:48 PM EDT
Think Lucas will sell and we'll see the story fall into competent hands?  Do you think we'll see any more movies, period? I mean, any movie they make would be good as gold, so I thought for sure they'd make more.  But then again, they didn't do that after the first trilogy (at least for 22 years), so . . .

Anyway, if you have read any of the books (sadly, I think I've read around 75% of them), then you know there is a good story out there. I'd think Shadows of the Empire, which takes place between Episodes V and VI, would be a good candidate, but I'm not sure people would take to a new (younger) cast.

Or, maybe they could take the focus off the main characters and do something with Boba Fett. After all, he's a clone of Jengo Fett and could be played by the same actor.  And, I don't know . . . maybe we could get ol' Mikey moore cast as a Hutt or something.

Just something to think about on a boring Sunday night.  Please refrain from telling me I'm a geek, as I am already aware of this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see an all Wookie film. With subtitles of course.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Whaa?  You don't speak Shryyiwook?  And I bet you call yourself a fan . . .
Just kidding.  

That's a pretty interesting idea, though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

All wookies and jawas.  With dubbing by Sean Connery and Danny DeVito.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Think Lucas will sell and we'll see the story fall into competent hands?  Do you think we'll see any more movies, period? I mean, any movie they make would be good as gold, so I thought for sure they'd make more.  But then again, they didn't do that after the first trilogy (at least for 22 years), so . . .

Anyway, if you have read any of the books (sadly, I think I've read around 75% of them), then you know there is a good story out there. I'd think Shadows of the Empire, which takes place between Episodes V and VI, would be a good candidate, but I'm not sure people would take to a new (younger) cast.

Or, maybe they could take the focus off the main characters and do something with Boba Fett. After all, he's a clone of Jengo Fett and could be played by the same actor.  And, I don't know . . . maybe we could get ol' Mikey moore cast as a Hutt or something.

Just something to think about on a boring Sunday night.  Please refrain from telling me I'm a geek, as I am already aware of this.

I thought that boba fett was jango fetts son...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he was a clone, but was grown at a normal rate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Star Wars films: What's next?

Nothing, I hope.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no he was a clone, but was grown at a normal rate.

and without the behavior modifications
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Star Wars films: What's next?

Nothing, I hope.

Hissssssssssss!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top