Posted: 8/11/2005 12:20:52 AM EDT
Has anybody even seen it?

"Nobody was faster"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#1]
[start engineer]

They've stolen the train!!!!!

[/engineer]

I first saw it at Fort Hood.  It trully was a funny movie.  Since then I've bought a copy on VHS.  When I have a few bucks laying about (sometime next year ) I'll improve it to DVD.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
That series was outstanding!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Series?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Series?

He's talking about Terrance Hill's Trinity series.

Hill and Bud Spencer played brothers in both westerns and modern day comedy/action movies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ran across a dvd disk at the dollar store." They call me Trinity" and" Trinity is still my name" all burned on the same disk for a Buck!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:49:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Low budget spagetti westerns modeled after Clint's movies.  Here's the first example:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0067355/
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I love that scene where he's drinking the whisky and throwing the glasses over his shoulder and shooting them. Then he gets down to the shot size glass and the guy catches it so he shoots it out of the guys hand. Classic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I love that scene where he's drinking the whisky and throwing the glasses over his shoulder and shooting them. Then he gets down to the shot size glass and the guy catches it so he shoots it out of the guys hand. Classic.

Probably the best scene in the movie

I also liked the catching a fish with a stick and his hands
and the one where he "delivers" the bomb
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Series?

He's talking about Terrance Hill's Trinity series.

Hill and Bud Spencer played brothers in both westerns and modern day comedy/action movies.

I have not had a chance to watch my dollar store DVD purchase............"Boot Hill"
(with the stars of the "Trinity" spaghetti westerns....Terence Hill and Bud Spencer)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't watch those crappy "Trinity" rip offs that Terence Hill and Bud Spencer made a few years ago.  They're not funny and without the overdubbed voices you find out how gay Terence Hill really is.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the overcranked "quick draw" scene, where he's holding the saddle over his shoulder is cool........... maybe even the slapping scene in the bar..........  

Have got three of the series at home, how many Trinity films are there?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the overcranked "quick draw" scene, where he's holding the saddle over his shoulder is cool........... maybe even the slapping scene in the bar..........  

Have got three of the series at home, how many Trinity films are there?

Don't know yet, never heard of them before this thread

at the end of the slapping scene, the look on that guys face was priceless..........Uhhhhhhnnnn
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

"Lucky skunk."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Lucky skunk."

Lucky he wasn't shooting at you
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Loved 'em,

The slapping scene was classic.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Lucky skunk."

Lucky he wasn't shooting at you

And the way that guys teeth were clenched so hard that were starting to crack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top