Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 8:21:32 AM EDT
Damn Tommy Lee Jones, what ever possessed you to do this film?  What happened to the man that gave us such classics as The Fugitive and Coal Miner's Daughter??

This film is a perfect example of why box office revenues are down.  Just a movie for movie's sake.  I'd give it a 5 just because it has a beat and you can dance to it.

Pretty much the only redeeming quality of the film were the cheerleaders.  And even then they didn't show off a ton of skin.

I can't say that recommend this film for anyone.  It had a few good laughs, but for the most part just wasn't all that funny.  

I don't know what this thing grossed at the box office, but I would wager that it will do almost as much business at the video store.  It has been on the shelves for 3 weeks, yesterday was the first time I had even seen an available copy.  Two local Blockbusters haven't been able to keep it on the shelf.

So I guess the studios aren't the only ones to blame for the crap these days...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top