Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 11:09:14 PM EDT
OK I  remeber the movie  is  set in England . I remeber there was a biker gang involved and they where either satanists or demons . It  was  a schlocky horror flick of the 70's
I remeber they all had a skull and crossbones in white on thiere  helmet . I think the sound  track had Sabbath Bloody  Sabbath in it .

What the hell is it?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I know the movie your talking about .They do some kind of spell and then kill themselves and become immortal .Now you got me trying to think of  the title to this stupid movie
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Man I know the movie your talking about .They do some kind of spell and then kill themselves and become immortal .Now you got me trying to think of  the title to this stupid movie

Yes that's it .  

But what  is  the name .....
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Psychomania?

A Gang of young people call themselves the Living Dead. They terrorise the population from their small town. After an agreement with the devil, if they kill themselves firmly believing in it, they will survive and gain eternal life. Following their leader, they commit suicide the ones after the others, but things don't necessarily turn out as expected...

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Ding  . That's it  . Thank you .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top