Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 7:09:31 AM EDT
I think that was the name of it anyway...  

Anyone remember that movie?  I can't explain why, but that movie popped into my head the other day and I can't get rid of it.  I saw it years ago.  I just remember the trippy ending, where the research team fins out that the ants are studying them, too.  They save one man and one woman, and it's kind of implied the ants expect them to breed...  At least that's what my adolescent mind (at the time) remembers.

ANTS!!!!!!!   AAAAHHHHH!!!!  Intelligent ants are taking over!

Anyway, this thread really has no point, other than to just get this movie out of my head so I can get back to work!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, I remember that movie...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
It was on TV several months back.

I can't remember if it was a year or more since I caught it.
I wasn't interested in the movie in the first place so I didn't watch it from the start.
I didn't bother with much of the movie for the most part either.
As far as I'm concerned the movie was a Disaster from frame one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top