Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2020 4:31:08 AM EDT
Again, I come to all the experts here...  Being a big 1980s geek, I tend to love all thing from the 80s.  Anyway, I vaguely remember a movie that I’d like to track down and buy...  I believe it came out on both DVD and Blu-Ray.

This is what I remember...   Some clean cut yuppie looking guy driving somewhere in the Southwest, either California or to Las Vegas with a dark haired woman, basically dressed like Madonna from that same period.  She had a crazy “bad boy” boyfriend that a little off.  The big part is that the girl kept flirting with the yuppie guy and things kept getting crazier.

I want to say they were driving in a late 60s/early 70s  lack muscle car.

I can’t remember any of the stars, but I’d be grateful if you guys could throw me a few leads so I can track down this move.

As always, thanks!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:23:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Something wild?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Something wild
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:35:54 AM EDT
[#3]
/thread
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#4]
The Hitcher
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#5]
THANK YOU!!  It was Something Wild...  You guys have never let me down!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
She had that ‘kooky bitch’ thing DOWN in that movie. Hot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Again, I come to all the experts here...  Being a big 1980s geek, I tend to love all thing from the 80s.  Anyway, I vaguely remember a movie that I’d like to track down and buy...  I believe it came out on both DVD and Blu-Ray.

This is what I remember...   Some clean cut yuppie looking guy driving somewhere in the Southwest, either California or to Las Vegas with a dark haired woman, basically dressed like Madonna from that same period.  She had a crazy “bad boy” boyfriend that a little off.  The big part is that the girl kept flirting with the yuppie guy and things kept getting crazier.

I want to say they were driving in a late 60s/early 70s  lack muscle car.

I can’t remember any of the stars, but I’d be grateful if you guys could throw me a few leads so I can track down this move.

As always, thanks!!
View Quote

National Lampoon’s vacation!
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Partly filmed in Tallahassee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top