Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 9:40:49 AM EDT
Just watched it. Thought it was going to be a new sequal not a remake of the the first Tobie McGuire movie. I mean it was okay but
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
IMDB Link

Nephews didn't like it.... said it was a rehash of the first one without the surprise...

well, yeah.. but how many different story lines were there in the comics? I thought it was better acted, and I like that they finally tackled the Lizard. I hope they make more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I liked this one much better than the other 3 combined. This kid was much more believable than Maguire ever was.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I liked this one much better than the other 3 combined. This kid was much more believable than Maguire ever was.

This.  i enjoyed the first ones, and thought this was pointless, until I saw it.  This new one is a pretty good step above the original.  They really captured Peter Parker/Spiderman the way he was supposed to be played.  also, the fight scenes were phenomenal and completely Spiderman worthy in this one.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
they followed the tv shows in 90 on this movie with the web cartriages and the first villian he faced was the lizard plus I like how they incorparated the lost parents
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked it well enough.  I thought Garfield was a better Spidey than McGuire, though the supporting cast in the previous movies was better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top