Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:49:59 AM EDT
Anybody watching this?

My kids and I watch it every year, they laugh at the "special effects" and lighting mis-ques. But the lessons are still valid today as they were 40 years ago.
Rod Sterling was a man ahead of his times! I love this show!

Edit: It's on the sci-fy channel.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Netflix has a lot of them.

My favorite is the Fallout Shelter one where the Doctor builds a fallout shelter in his basement and when his friends think a nuclear attack is coming they damn near kill him to get into it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazon had a one day tie in sale to the marathon.    With use of a Christmas gift certificate, scored the whole series for forty bucks.   Can't beat that with a stick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Amazon had a one day tie in sale to the marathon.    With use of a Christmas gift certificate, scored the whole series for forty bucks.   Can't beat that with a stick.

That's a great deal! Good score man!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the Twilight Zone was the best show ever made for television. I unfortunately had to work the entire weekend, so I only caught a few episodes when I got home. I look forward to the marathon every year.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
From the episode Deaths-Head Revisited comes about the most terrifying sentence ever placed upon a mortal man.  The last line:

"This is not hatred. This is retribution. This is not revenge. This is justice. But this is only the beginning, Captain. Only the beginning. Your final judgment will come from God."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top