Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2011 12:19:25 PM EDT
I'm into dark and weird psychological thriller type movies.  I like movies like 'A Clockwork Orange', 'Gummo', and 'The Shining'.  I recently saw 'Harry Brown' which I thought was a very good flick.  

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
American Psycho
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
"The Machinist" with Christian Bale is pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"The Machinist" with Christian Bale is pretty good.

Hmmm, the trailer looks good.  It looks similiar to Jacob's Ladder, or has that type of feel to it, I should say.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

American Psycho

I thought this was good...and weird.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd have to recommend Frailty.  Also another one is se7en.  and a final one, Fallen.  None of the are very "dark"  but all fall into the psychological thriller category.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd have to recommend Frailty.  Also another one is se7en.  and a final one, Fallen.  None of the are very "dark"  but all fall into the psychological thriller category.

I'll second Frailty.   I never heard much about it and picked it up in the $5 bin at walmart one night.  It is by far one of my favorite movies now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd have to recommend Frailty. Also another one is se7en. and a final one, Fallen. None of the are very "dark" but all fall into the psychological thriller category.

I'll second Frailty. I never heard much about it and picked it up in the $5 bin at walmart one night. It is by far one of my favorite movies now.

I've heard a lot about this movie.  I'm gonna have to pick it up.

BTW, I saw Pink Flamingos and Delicatessen recently.  Pink Flamingos was by far the most fucked up movie I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]
The girl with the dragon tattoo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Videodrome
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:41:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Jacket  
I just watched this and WOW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top