Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 10:14:29 AM EDT
Happened to catch a little bit of it the other night, and I simply have no respect at all
for Paul Sr. They always have a little teaser just before they go to commercial break,
and in this one he was commenting on how Paul Jr's business was falling apart and he
seemed rather pleased about it. What a P#$%k! (And many other things besides)
He also said that it wasn't that he didn't talk to or have anything to do with Paul Jr
and Mike, it was that they didn't want anything to do with him. (I wonder why?)

At one time the original show was pretty good, but then Sr's ego kicked in, and each show
became nothing more than him yelling and swearing. That's when I turned it off, and I haven't
watched it since. (I watched for a little bit because it was where Paul Jr was setting up a new
shop and asking Vinnie to come work for him)
I just hope he (Paul Sr) eventually gets what he deserves. Noone deserves to be treated the
way he treats people, especially family.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Heh..you really believe all that is fo real?

I got to sit behind the set of Miami Ink...all the drama in those shows is staged, they are coached on how to act and how to get ppl talking, pissed and what not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I don't really care if it is real or not.
I happened across it by accident, and saw enough to avoid it from now on.
If that is the best they can do for entertainment, I guess I need some more books
and some older movies. (True Grit, The Shootist, and Rooster Cogburn to name a few)
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I got to sit behind the set of Miami Ink...all the drama in those shows is staged, they are coached on how to act and how to get ppl talking, pissed and what not

Which is the exact reason I stopped watching pretty much all of the "reality" shows.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I got to sit behind the set of Miami Ink...all the drama in those shows is staged, they are coached on how to act and how to get ppl talking, pissed and what not

Which is the exact reason I stopped watching pretty much all of the "reality" shows.

+1, except I canceled cable completely.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top