Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2010 9:21:46 PM EDT
... Scorsese's, "Shutter Island". Not certain I liked it.

Thought provoking for sure.

The fact Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb was in it was cool ;-)

Link Posted: 7/26/2010 5:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I loved that movie.  The suspense was built just right.  The last line of the movie sealed it for me.  I honestly said out loud, "That was a great fucking movie."
Link Posted: 7/28/2010 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I loved that movie.  The suspense was built just right.  The last line of the movie sealed it for me.  I honestly said out loud, "That was a great fucking movie."

"Which would be worse, to live as a monster or die as a good man?‎" Awesome line.

I saw it again recently. Very interesting to watch once you know the ending.
Link Posted: 7/28/2010 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Just saw it last week, awesome movie.  Great suspense, great ending.
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was a bitchin movie i liked the twists and turns it took as it went on. And like most scorsese movies everyone dies at the end.
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thought it was okay but you could totally see it coming...
Link Posted: 7/31/2010 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thought it was okay but you could totally see it coming...

i have to sort of disagree, since all the way to the end i still felt like it could have went either way-

either he was nucking futs, or, they were setting him up. maybe my own paranoia made me hope they were setting him up.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I started losing interest while I was watching it. I could see the fact that he was really a patient as they took his clothes and issued him hospital garbs. The movie became pretty monotonous after that for me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Boring and predictable.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
This movie is a fuckin trip.

1:37 in.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought it was pretty good. I like the noir vibe it had. It was a nice break from 90 minutes of fast paced CGI stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top