Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2010 8:31:01 AM EDT
much to my surprise, I actually liked it. I mean, the wife put it on and I tried to sit there and not pay attention to it. I'm not really sure if I was totally bored or just needed some bathroom humor after a total crap week at work. Silly, predictable and a complete no brainer, but I laughed my ass off several times. Probably because, Lord help me, I relate to the 80's theme the movie is centered around. I think I had the same Iron Maiden T-shirt as the guy in the movie.

I didn't know anything about it before I started to play it and was surprised that John Cusak and Chevy Chase were in it. All in all, I liked it more than The Hangover.
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I liked it too.
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I liked it pretty funny!
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember, if you go back in time and you'd recently found out your future wife had cheated on you, it's totally alright to call her preteen ass up and yell at her!
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 2:01:34 PM EDT
[#4]
First 1/3 of that movie is funnier than shit.  I even watched with my 16 yo nephew and his buddies.  Had to explain some shit to the youngsters, but roflma.

Hated The Hangover, but thought this was hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
First 1/3 of that movie is funnier than shit.  I even watched with my 16 yo nephew and his buddies.  Had to explain some shit to the youngsters, but roflma.

Damn, I thought I was the only guy on the planet who thought Hangover was overrated. But, it seems to be benchmark for comedies lately.
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was an excellent film, funnier than the Hangover. I think I strangely related to the characters more than TH.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#7]
The way it jumped right to a time machine was ridiculous.  The movie sucked balls.  Especially after I glimpsed Chevy Chase in it...

(The only funny part was in the beginning when they went to pick everyone up and that dude looks at the kid and says "Fuck you.  I hate you.")

Didn't think something could suck worse than Hangover.  Role Models FTW
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, I thought I was the only guy on the planet who thought Hangover was overrated. But, it seems to be benchmark for comedies lately.

you need to watch it again if you've only seen it once.

I felt the same way really.  Then I watched it the second time and damn near died laughing.

Hot Tub Time Machine was funny, but i didn't think it was as good as The Hangover.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top