Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2007 3:47:32 PM EDT
My two current favorites are Third Day and Casting Crowns - the new "Between the Altar and the Door" is OUTSTANDING! I like something with real Biblical content that rocks good. Any suggestions? And I like to understand the WORDS. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Phil Keaggy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Keaggy

Link Posted: 11/27/2007 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Sanctus Real -just about everything they sing is awesome!

Relient K - fantastic alternative rock-sounding band, song "Forgiven" is great, also "High of 75", "Be My Escape", "I So Hate Consequences" --listen to their cover of the Veggie Tales' "Pirate Song" - hilarious and well done!

Skillet - Great sound -almost Metallica-like

David Crowder Band - "Forveverandever etc"

Thousand Foot Krutch - If you like the hard rock, the song "Puppet" is awesome! (May not be able to understand all the words) ... But you HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEIR "Breathe You In" ballad - it is amazing -and you can hear all the words!

Waking Ashland - great song of theirs is "Hands on Deck"

FM Static - songs "Crazy Mary", "Tonight", "Waste of Time", "Hey Now", "Something to Believe In" are great rock/pop

Downhere - song "The More"

Everyday Sunday - song "Find Me Tonight"

Toby Mac - (of course!) songs "Made to Love", "Burn for you", "I'm For You"
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like:

Matt Redman

Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Relient K - fantastic alternative rock-sounding band, song "Forgiven" is great, also "High of 75", "Be My Escape", "I So Hate Consequences" --listen to their cover of the Veggie Tales' "Pirate Song" - hilarious and well done!

Thousand Foot Krutch - If you like the hard rock, the song "Puppet" is awesome! (May not be able to understand all the words) ... But you HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEIR "Breathe You In" ballad - it is amazing -and you can hear all the words!

FM Static - songs "Crazy Mary", "Tonight", "Waste of Time", "Hey Now", "Something to Believe In" are great rock/pop

I pictured you as an older man, now that is all gone to heck.  LOL!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:

I really like Relient K and Toby Mac for the same reasons as listed above.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My two current favorites are Third Day and Casting Crowns - the new "Between the Altar and the Door" is OUTSTANDING! I like something with real Biblical content that rocks good. Any suggestions? And I like to understand the WORDS. Thanks.

I'm going to see Casting Crowns in February and cannot wait.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to see Casting Crowns in February and cannot wait.

Everybody is talking about them now and I've only heard some of their popular songs.  I'll have to check out their CD's.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know whether to , , , , or

...LOL, I was born during the Reagan Presidency!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know whether to , , , , or

...LOL, I was born during the Reagan Presidency!!!

Oh crap!!!!  I'm lots older than you!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

I think you're just smarter than me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top