Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 10:23:05 AM EDT
AKA Rabbi Lazer Brody

I frequent his site and you should too.

Scroll down and check out these cartoons and his take on them.

lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, OldGuy!

Good informative site...I was most interested the Sweetening the harsh judgments section.  Rabbi Moses ben Nachman (Nachmanidies) had always been a personal hero of mine.  His fortitude (and luck) during the Talumudic debates before King James of Aragon in Barcelona in 1263 is a lesson in courage for us all.

Though I would caution against stereo-types, and many have been made to the detriment of Jews simply for religious hate, though I fail to find in many cartoons where Jews have been so incited at to kill.   Our numbers have always been too few, though even if that was not so, and were we able to have the numbers of Muslim adhereents, it would still not be a cause for the uproar of Muslims of a characterism.

Besides, the Muslims of the Near East by and large faught for the Germans in WWII.  

Ed
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi, OldGuy!

Good informative site...I was most interested the Sweetening the harsh judgments section.  Rabbi Moses ben Nachman (Nachmanidies) had always been a personal hero of mine.  His fortitude (and luck) during the Talumudic debates before King James of Aragon in Barcelona in 1263 is a lesson in courage for us all.

Hi Ed

Glad you liked the site. Did you follow the link to Simply Tsfat?

Though I would caution against stereo-types, and many have been made to the detriment of Jews simply for religious hate, though I fail to find in many cartoons where Jews have been so incited at to kill.   Our numbers have always been too few, though even if that was not so, and were we able to have the numbers of Muslim adhereents, it would still not be a cause for the uproar of Muslims of a characterism.

I agree.

Besides, the Muslims of the Near East by and large faught for the Germans in WWII.

Haj Muhammed Amin al Husseini being one of the worst. I am amazed at the number of people that are unaware that this man was Yasser Arafat's uncle.

Arafat changed his name to avoid being linked to him.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top