Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 5:29:52 PM EDT

Quoted:
BEfore I converted I always got a laught at writing 666 in the Christian kids school books. I actually thought it scared them or something stupid like that.

Later after conversion and much maturing I discovered it was mostly the non Chistians that were obsessed with the number. I remember a few times people didnt want 6.66 for change after a purchase. They asked if I could take a penny off or add one to make it a different number. I asked and they said theyre were not religious or Christians. They were admittedly superstitious when it came to that number. I never did and never will understand some peoples fascination with a number, especially when they have no idea what it means. I dont even fully know what it means and dont really care a whole lot. If someone writes it in a an e-mail or chat in an attempt to get me as a Christian all scared, I laugh and remember when I was young and ignorant and did the same.

So you call non beleivers ignorant, sweet. Typical words from your kind. I have seen many "christians" froth at the mouth at the sight or mention of 666, I think it is funny as all hell.

There is another religion whose members call non believers ignorant as well, maybe you guys are not all the differant.

Both religions need to lighten up and learn to laugh.

For the record I did not call unbelievers ignorant. I was calling myself in my youth ignorant as what I did was blatantly ignorant.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Don't worry, we still love you!

I didnt mean for the thread to get locked. You can kill this one. I just wanted to clarify that I was not calling unbelievers ignorant. Lord knows there are just as many ignorant believers as non believers. Ignorance is a common trait among humanity.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top