Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 5:32:28 PM EDT
Merry Christmas go ahead and lock this one too!!!!

AND ITS CHRISTMAS NOT XMAS!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTxmasL
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Its not locked

ETA: Yet.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Its not locked.

not this one my earlier one, some azzhat acted out and got his pantys in a wad and got it locked.  oh well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe because the religion forum is supposed to be more polite?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its not locked.

not this one my earlier one, some azzhat acted out and got his pantys in a wad and got it locked.  oh well.

I know the other one that says "system message HO HO HO"
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I know the other one that says "system message HO HO HO"

Got me laughing!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Merry Christmas to you!

viator
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
somebody must of been into the eggnog

Merry Christmas and off to work I go
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Merry Christmas to you too!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Merry Christmas.  By the way, what the hell is your avatar?  Ugh.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's panties are in a wad?

and the fact that it's xmas does not give anyone the right to act like an asshat.

Merry Christmas all the same
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1 for Christmas---not x-mas.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Satan will do anything he can to draw people away from Christ.  He is hard at work worldwide making all things Christian unacceptable, unwanted, offensive, and generally casting them in a negative light.  He has every reason to do this, as he knows that the more people draw toward Christ, the greater freedom they have, the more spiritual power they have, and the weaker he becomes.  Conversely, as he draws people away from Christ, they become more likely to commit sin, to live in one or more of the numerous kinds of bondage the world provides, and in general become more miserable, like him.  

He knows he cannot win.  He knows he has lost his freedom.  He knows that eternal progression is over for him.  His number one goal now is pull down as many of us as he can.  This goes back to the fundamental difference between Satan and Christ - bondage and freedom, force and agency.  We see all around us that the most evil people practice some kind of control by force on as many people around them as possible.  That is Satan's way.  Take away peoples' freedom, and you take away their opportunity to know and accept the truth, thus taking away their opportunity to return to God and eternal progression.  

Christmas is fundamentally a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, the Savior.  Satan will take any cut at that he can.  

What a sore loser.  

-grommet

ps Merry Christmas, and may we all remember why we celebrate this holy day.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:52:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:52:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Merry Christmas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top