Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 9:53:13 AM EDT
Apparently some site staff feels that your thread "for all religious members" excludes those that do not have a holy book.

Since I am somewhat religious, but my beliefs do not need a holy book, I apparently should have stayed out of your thread.

Regardless, of the above, I should not have continued to hijack the thread, and for THAT, and THAT ALONE, I apologize.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Apparently some site staff feels that your thread "for all religious members" excludes those that do not have a holy book.

Since I am somewhat religious, but my beliefs do not need a holy book, I apparently should have stayed out of your thread.

Regardless, of the above, I should not have continued to hijack the thread, and for THAT, and THAT ALONE, I apologize.

Hey dont sweat it. I didnt even see your response that got edited. I didnt mean to not include anyone. If you dont have a book then its cool, I dont mind you mentioning that you dont. As long as no one calls you a fool for not having one or vice versa everything is cool.

I know folks who are spiritual or religious in their own ways who have no set book. I didntm meant o exclude anyone. Even though it was for those that do have books it was not meant to be exclusive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top