Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2005 3:20:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is the religion forum and as such, it is open to all discussions about religion. This forum is not restricted to one type of religion, and is open to all. If this means atheists or other non-believers are posting in here, so be it.

from the other post

Quoted:
Threads and discussion in this forum are to be serious discussions of "things religious" and it is NOT a place to taunt Christians or their beliefs.  Again, troll at your peril.  

which one is it?

Athiest don't believe so they have no need.  I don't ask questions about Glocks in the 1911 forum.  Not trying to be an ass but trying to make a point.  Otherwise lock this forum now because it will become useless.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Give it a rest, sgtar15--you are not going to get a "Catholics Only" forum.  

When did I say that?  Find a post where I said that Mike.  Because I can find several where I said the EXACT oppisite!

If you are going to make accusations then please have some supporting facts before you do so.  That is what you keep asking of me and I would assume you would return the favor.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:38:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:35:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Atheists and agnostics can have curiosity about organized religion or religious topics without accepting articles of faith related to those religions or topics.

Christians can have curiosity about Islam.  Wiccans can have curiosity about Judaism.  Druids can have curiosity about American Indian religions.

There is plenty of academic study of religion as a social concept or issue.  Religious discussions are likely to attract all kinds of people who have an interest in religion--due to personal faith, intellectual curiosity, academic interest, or perhaps malicious meddling.  The only people who should be excluded here IMHO are the malicious meddlers, i.e. trolls.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top