Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 1:55:35 PM EDT
This is just a what if question about a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, not really trying to argue for or against it. If there is a Pre-Tribulation Rapture what do you think the
people still here will do? I used to think it would be like in the Left Behind books, there would be chaos and people would be distressed the Christians were gone. But now
I think they would declare it a holiday and actually celebrate them being gone, probably name it Good Riddance Day. With all the people out of work they will be happy
to fill the vacant jobs. What do you think?

Also found something I thought was kind of strange. There is a website you can sign up to have your pet cared for by non-Christian pet lovers if you are
raptured. That's some serious planning ahead right there.
aftertherapturepetcare.com

They even have a youtube video

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting point of view and you may well be right.  I can see how many people will think that things are better after they get over the shock of so many people vanishing.  Also, the part about after the rapture pet care is hard to comment on.  I have thought about what would happen but I don't know about contributing to a group that are all unsaved.  I mean, I would want them to find Jesus and then where do you find your pet caretaker?

Thanks for posting.  Definitely one of the more interesting topics I have come across in awhile.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hahahaha, I love these guys.

Don't worry, he's a "fellow Christian" –– your money is well spent, and your unsaved pet will thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top