Link Posted: 4/23/2011 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2011 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Indeed He is Risen!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 2:07:15 AM EDT
[#3]
He is Risen Indeed!!

Check your false god's grave cause Jesus's tomb is EMPTY!

btw you stole my thread title!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 2:43:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The  Lord is risen indeed. Alleluia !
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 4:20:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope so.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#6]
He has my friend.

I know you've been searching for a while and I pray you find Him. Have you read Billy Graham's book "The Journey"? It's not exactly an autobiography but it is a quick overview of Dr. Graham's life and his journey with Christ. Plus his thoughts on several things. It actually answered a couple of questions I've always kicked around.

I liked it so much I gave a copy to my daughter and sister. In fact if you'd like I'd loan you my copy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Amen
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:33:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He is Risen Indeed!!

Check your false god's grave cause Jesus's tomb is EMPTY!

btw you stole my thread title!

Well it is a pretty popular phrase. Especially this time of year.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:46:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Happy Easter and may God bless you all!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:56:16 AM EDT
[#10]
He has risen indeed !  Amen ! Happy Easter !
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Amen

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Amen!! I can honestly say, that I am not worthy of what he did. I am grateful, but I'm just not worth it!  
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He has my friend.

I know you've been searching for a while and I pray you find Him. Have you read Billy Graham's book "The Journey"? It's not exactly an autobiography but it is a quick overview of Dr. Graham's life and his journey with Christ. Plus his thoughts on several things. It actually answered a couple of questions I've always kicked around.

I liked it so much I gave a copy to my daughter and sister. In fact if you'd like I'd loan you my copy.

Thank you for your kind offer, but I'm not going to trouble you.

I'm afraid part of my struggle is due to my own lack of effort to find the answers coupled with many questions that don't have easy answers.

That said, I may download a copy to see what it says.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Amen!! I can honestly say, that I am not worthy of what he did. I am grateful, but I'm just not worth it!  

Yes you are! He wouldn't have don't it if we weren't worth it.

Now living up to it, that's the hard part.

Just try a little bit more each day and day by day it gets easier.

Quoted:
Quoted:
He has my friend.

Thank you for your kind offer, but I'm not going to trouble you.

I'm afraid part of my struggle is due to my own lack of effort to find the answers coupled with many questions that don't have easy answers.

That said, I may download a copy to see what it says.

Thanks again.

The book isn't preachy, it's rather a telling of his experiences.

I don't remember just how Dr. Graham said it but one of my biggest questions was how Jesus could pay for my sins 2000 years after he died. But something he said made me realize God exists outside of Time as we know it. We know Time in a lineal manner - past, present and future. To God Time is Now - no past, present and future. Just Now.

Or maybe you are questioning the Trinity. How can God be the Holy Spirit and Jesus and Himself? Water is liquid, gaseous and solid, but it's still water. Your fingers and your toes are parts on you but they are still part of you. Maybe that's a better analogy. They're small parts of God we can relate to but they are a small part of the whole God.

Believe me it would be no problem to drop the book off at the post office tomorrow if you IM me your address. I'm there every day anyway, I have a post office box.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#16]
He is risen indeed!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#17]
He is risen indeed!

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#18]
He is risen, INDEED!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I love that painting of the resurrected Savior leaving the tomb.  I've used it as an avatar on other sites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top