Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2009 7:31:47 PM EDT
Just a quick one for those who know what is the 09 Night Train with the Sands package going for in your area on average.  Have a friend (out of my area) got quoted $23K OTD and that seems fucking insane for a ST.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just a quick one for those who know what is the 09 Night Train with the Sands package going for in your area on average.  Have a friend (out of my area) got quoted $23K OTD and that seems fucking insane for a ST.....

Jesus..you could get a brand new Ducati 1198 for that price.Just saying....I like my cruisers as well as anyone but that is totally insane.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus..you could get a brand new Ducati 1198 for that price.Just saying....I like my cruisers as well as anyone but that is totally insane.

To think that anyone would buy a soft tail variant over an 1198 honestly makes me want to vomit my dinner & beer not only onto my monitor, but to project it through it so as to alert them to their foolishness.

ETA: I know people have their own preferences, but it's still sad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I think 18k.  I don't remember when I was drooling on it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree on the pricing that is why I am asking...  I picked up a Road King on 02 new with a stage II kit for a hair over 18K.  She lives in another town a few miles away and I don't price over the phone.  I guess I'll have to make a run down there and see if I can help her out it might be a 'suckering a chick thing' with the pricing who know.  Oh to the sports bike guys shes dumping her GSXR1000 for the HD and I dumped my 954RR for a HD Duce.  Something be said about road trips and kidneys.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:47:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple friends with ST Heritage bikes, an 08 and 09, and what they paid for them makes my brain hurt. They are older guys and couldn't fit on a sportbike to save their lives, so I understand the cruiser thing. Also, they are easily the most comfortable bikes I've ever ridden. But good lord they're expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top