Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:49:59 PM EDT
Ode to the 280 ZX

280zx has heard about speed from his friends but isn’t really sure what it is, but is sounds like something he might be interested in.

280zx wants to try speed but doesn’t know how to find it. 280 has heard the word “turbo” thrown around and thinks that might have something to do with it.

280zx has friends that have twice the cubic inches he has, 280 thinks cubic inches are over rated and his friends must be “compensating” for something.

280zx’s friends like Chuck Norris, but for some reason 280 likes Bruce Lee more.

280zx’s friend did a burn out the other day, 280 could do one too, but just doesn’t feel like it right now.

Thought you guys might like that I thought it up while driving the underpowered little go kart today.  If you get a chance stop by my website www.streetsideauto.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I lol'd. Good stuff.

Post up some pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top