Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 1:52:04 PM EDT
seems fun to have one. They got one for sale on one of the list. tire machine and balancer for 600.

I've seen them used a lot a tire shop. does'nt seem too difficult.

what should I look for when buying a used machine? do they require a lot of maintanace?

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a number of track racers that own the Harbor Freight tire changer on www.gixxer.com.

There are google videos that show how to use it.  It looks like a lot of work to me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
the one I saw for saw was a air powered type
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this going to be for car or bike tires?

If for bikes, just get a manual one unless you are doing 20 or more changes a day.

With my HF tire changer, I can replace front and read tires in under 5 minutes. Another 3 minutes to balance with a static balancer. Total cost for both, <$200.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
car. balancer and tire machine for 600
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top