Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2007 5:49:38 PM EDT
I have decided I want a Honda VTX 1800. Titanium color with tribal flames, F series, Spec 3.

This is the bike with black engine case and chromed mags. If anyone sees one for sale please let me know.

Thanks
Chinook3
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#1]
There's 61 VTX 1800s on eBay Motors right now. Start scrolling.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I have been watching Ebay. Saw 1 in California that matched what I wanted. Also one in Penn. talked to him but he wants more than a brand new one and his is used.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2007 3:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, but is he getting bids at the level of what he wants?  Taking into consideration regional differences and comparing "apples-to-apples" ... eBay is the best tool I've found for answering "whuzzit worth?" It's worth what people are paying.
BTW ... not my style but the VTX is an interesting bike.  I really liked what Jesse James did to it.  Good luck

Stay safe
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you looked at the Zuki 1800cc M109 Boulevard? AWESOME bike. Look beautiful in the ivory white color.

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Look on cycltrader.com for Hondas East. They have some of the best deals on the VTX that I could find. too bad I am across the damn country.

I dont know how close to Maumee Ohio you are but they seem like good people to deal with.

Good choice on bikes. I have a 02 C model that I love. If I get a new one it will be F spec1. It is basically what I wanted to turn my bike into and has a bigger fuel tank to boot. Now if I can gather the cash for the turbo that will be interesting(dreamin)

Zach
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top