Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2007 3:55:19 PM EDT
Who else here is an Isuzu person? Myself my first truck was an Isuzu, and i still drive it. It refuses to die but keeps me on my toes if you know what i mean. So Who else here is an Isuzu Owner?
Link Posted: 4/5/2007 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who else here is an Isuzu person? Myself my first truck was an Isuzu, and i still drive it. It refuses to die but keeps me on my toes if you know what i mean. So Who else here is an Isuzu Owner?
Well Quintin turns wrenches on them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 4:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Rodeo.

Love it and it runs like a champ.

No complaints.

Max
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Rodeo, and hate it.  I'm on my 3rd damn transmission.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Isuzus?  I work on the fucking things, and I hate them to death.

I pray every day that whenever we get our new building, we'll drop the Isuzu franchise.  I want to take the Isuzu sign off the front of the showroom and put a thousand rounds through it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Family history of Isuzu's..

'81 I-mark diesel car (parents)
'80's p'up long bed diesel pickup (parents)
'81 I-mark LS gas car (sister, then me)
'89 p'up pickup (me)
'95 p'up pickup (me)

What can i say we have had good luck with them.. The diesels had close to 150k miles before they were sold..

the only problem I had the car and the first truck was carburator problems..

brian
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
i have one of those cab and chassis trucks with a box on it at the shop.
4 cyl diesel with an auto tranny @162K miles, has spent the last couple years of it's life 2K #'s over wght....weld shop on wheels it is.

i would'nt say i'm an isuzu person though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
91 trooper bought new (family member did anyway) Sold it after 230,000 hard miles in Texas, Maine, Canada, Alaska and other northern areas. Only work needed was a clutch at 210,000 and fuel pump at 213,000

sold... and missed
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I had one.....

Totaled it on valentines day......Company car.......OOPS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top