Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:56:46 PM EDT
Just Leased an 06 with the 3.7L, have put about 300 miles on it and love it.  But I have noticed that going up small grades, if I don't push it to downshift, it will start to jerk or pulse.  I have not pushed the vehicle at all thinking about engine break-in and all.

My question is, is this semi normal - owing to engine break-in?  Should I be taking this up to the dealer for diagnosis?  Opinions?  

Thanks in advance
Don
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just Leased an 06 with the 3.7L, have put about 300 miles on it and love it.  But I have noticed that going up small grades, if I don't push it to downshift, it will start to jerk or pulse.  I have not pushed the vehicle at all thinking about engine break-in and all.

My question is, is this semi normal - owing to engine break-in?  Should I be taking this up to the dealer for diagnosis?  Opinions?  

Thanks in advance
Don

Go to the dealer...just to be sure.  It's under warranty and it's probably early enough if it was that bad you could trade it in if needed.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
3.7 is a small engine for the new GC,210 hp for something over 2 tons,hate to think what that engine in a Commander's like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top