Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:33:01 PM EDT
I have a '04 Ford F-150 4x4. I want to start shopping around for some better tires for off road. I'm not looking for anything too aggressive on the tread but some thing all terrain with a good looking print that functions. Fords have this 17" wheel and real hard to find. Currently I have Factory Hancook P235/75R17 and the factory reccommends nothing other than P255/70R17 as an alternate. I can fit up to 33" under it. But with a bigger tire means I need more backspace so How much do I need to go to a 17x10.5 or 17x12.5 wheel and what do I need for correct bolt circle? If anyone has first hand experience your ideas would be appreciated and PICS would be great to thanks. Sam
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Call and talk to the place that you are getting your rims from.  Or if they are local, stop in and talk to them.  Finding the bolt pattern is no big deal, but coming up with an optimum BS may be.  But for the place that deals with the rims constantly, they can sure make a good suggestion...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top