Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:36:55 PM EDT
Ok, alot of us watch American Chopper. And alot of us have seen the Fantasy Bike episodes. But, what alot of us don't know about Susan and her American Chopper bike is just plain funny. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but as a long-time biker myself, I had to post it:

This was taken from a blog, so I am not sure how accurate it really is. I am posting it any for humor value:

"Susan had a really difficult time dealing with the Fantasy Bike. For one, she was a motorcycle fan - not a motorcycle driver. The Teutel's did not know this fact when she was selected as a winner over 11 other women contestants. It was revealed on the day that Susan was given the bike - to the shock of the entire production staff. Susan was given inpromptu riding lessons on another chopper, which she dropped in the OCC parking lot. She cried about not being able to drive the bike."

"Susan returned to her home in Texas without the chopper. Over a week later, the production staff contacted her at her home with an offer. Paul Sr. would give her lesson on driving the chopper without a camera present. Susan returned to New York and took lessons for a week before she was allowed on her chopper. Filming was resumed where Susan rode the bike at approximately 15 MPH on a track. - never getting it out of first gear. This was edited into American Chopper for content later."

"Susan went home and her bike was shipped to Texas. One thing that Susan did not understand when she got the chopper was that she was legally obligated by the Discovery Channel to attend bike shows to display the chopper. She has gotten in a little hot water for not attending some of these shows. More legal issues came about when Susan carelessly left the chopper unattended overnight at her work, two bars, a strip club where she does part-time shows with live rattlesnakes, an NA meeting, and a grocery store. One more thing is that she leaves the bike parked in front of her house and cannot pay for a garage or other proper storage."

Fact or fiction? I have read a few news articles that confirm alot of this story, but who can say. I just think its hilarious. I'll start a pool that this chopper is GONE, STOLEN, or TOTALLED with a year...LOL

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Somehow that story seems completely plausible to me. I think watched part of that episode. I don't watch the show often but I remember one with a chick from Texas that definitley did not seem like she actually rode. They need to add a clause saying you have to know how to ride. I've ridden one motorcycle my dad had that was only stretched with little rake and I vowed never ride anything like that again, it took some skill. I made a big circle around the yard and that was it.

I agree with you, if it hasn't happened already. I think most of their bikes are ugly as hell. But it is still a very expensive high end custom motorcycle.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched a few minutes of her show. She seemed like a big looser. If the story is true, then it is true.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I watched a few minutes of her show. She seemed like a big looser. If the story is true, then it is true.

Funny you should say that when she apparently visits strip clubs often enough to leave the bike at one overnight.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#5]
he story was even worse.   " I used  to  be addicted to crack, but  now  I own an insurance company and I still  can't afford a custom motorcycle I dont' know how  to ride."  

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
he story was even worse.   " I used  to  be addicted to crack, but  now  I own an insurance company and I still  can't afford a custom motorcycle I dont' know how  to ride."  

Ha I bet there'll be S.O. or PD here getting a phone call eventually.
Crackhead: " Someone stole my car motorcycle"
Dispatcher: " Alright do you know who did it"
Crackhead: "Well I know his first name, it's (insert some stupid street nickname)"
Dispatcher: "Oh? You mean (insert stupid street nickname) the dope dealer?"
Dispatcher: "Did you trade your car motorcycle for dope?"
Crackhead: long pause while they think of a way to get out of it.
Dispatcher: "How much dope did you get for the car?"
Crackhead: "Well he gave 2 $10 rocks and said he would be back in an hour he isn't back yet."

End of conversation. Never trust a current or former crackhead. They almost always fall off the wagon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top