Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 4:01:22 PM EDT
1993 D350 extended cab CTD DUMP.
1993 D350 extended cab, CTD, auto, pw, pdl, tilt, cruise am-fm cass, exhaust brake, brake controller, tach, boost gauge, sliding back glass, rear jump seats, new electric dump bed (less than 2 months old. Very nice truck. 160K miles. Previous owner was a mechanic for Chrysler so it was maintained well. (or not)
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If everything works I would pay $1,200-$1,500, but have YOUR mechanic check it out first!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good, but I would laugh hysterically if they wanted more than $3500 firm for it.  If I had that (and it was nearly cherry), I would be asking about 5k OBO.

If you got it, the first thing I would look into was getting a manual transmission.  Dodge slushboxes have sucked ass since the 80's.  An old manual 6speed with that jake brake, and you will stop on a damned dime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top