Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 5:12:06 AM EDT
Has anyone ever worked with them? I want to get one for my car and I want the best. It will be a universal fit radiator since Be Cool doesnt make an exact one for my car.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never used them personally but from guys I know that have they are top notch.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have never used them personally but from guys I know that have they are top notch.

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]
They are excellent radiators. Factory GM 4core wouldn't keep the 461BBC cool in the summer time traffic down here. Spent the money on a Be Cool and it stays nice and chilly, well as chilly as an engine can be.

I did the universale thing also. It fit great, and was actually the same dimensions as my factory radiator.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top