Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 6:41:41 AM EDT
Anyone a big sled rider out there?

Just had to pick me up a new one before winter hit.  My 95 EXT Powder special still ran great, but was a little heavy for me to get unassed and wrestle in the snow.  It was still a leap up from my first snowmobile I bought, a Jag Z with a 136" track

So now, I wait.  

SNOW DAMN IT! SNOW!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Not enough snow here.  

Have ridden one before (an ancient 80s something-or-other, I was all of 14 so I don't remember much about it other than it wasn't new at the time, thus making it an 80s model) and I think they're a load of fun.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
yup - Skidoo

the Rev platform is awesome - out here, you don't need the long wheelbase/powder platform
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Went looking at new sleds this weekend.
Have a 1997 polaris XCR600SP and its a tank. It may have to make it another year after seeing 2006 prices

Edit to add : I picked this up today with 472 miles on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top