Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:40:45 PM EDT
I've got a 97 F-150, super cab, 2x4.  I've currently got michelin LTX m/s in 265/70r16 on them.  They are old (very weathered), I guesstimate about 6-7 years old.  They still have tons of tread left, but I've had to plug them enough times that I'm pricing new tires and such.  

I'd like to switch to a softer tire.  I'd also like to have an a/t tire, as I spend a good amount of time at the ranch in the mud and stuff, and I woulda liked to have a better tire for that particular need.  

I've looked at bfgoodrich all terrian T/A KO in 265/75r16, also looked at the michelin LTX a/t.  Any other suggestions?  Other recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always liked the BFGoodrich AT's
Mickey Thompson makes a fine Baja Claw Radial aswell
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay away from Goodyear.

Excellent tire, but they confirmed via email to me this week that their corporate policy is NO FIREARMS in all stores.  This includes lawful concealed carry.

You'll find them listed at the anti-ccw database
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Stay away from Goodyear.

Excellent tire, but they confirmed via email to me this week that their corporate policy is NO FIREARMS in all stores.  This includes lawful concealed carry.

You'll find them listed at the anti-ccw database

Thats good to know.  I do shop based on a companies gun values.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've always liked the BFGoodrich AT's
Mickey Thompson makes a fine Baja Claw Radial aswell

Baja claw radial?  sounds a bit too much like a mud tire for my needs, and MT is expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top